Turbo-Air Glass 3 Door Refrigerator/ Merchandiser- MSR-72G-3
Digital Temperature Control System
- Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- The unit will beep if the door has been opened for more than 30 seconds. The monitor digitally displays the present temperature and current status of the refrigerator. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior with AL Sides
- The Turbo Air New Maximum glass door model is constructed with stainless steel top & bottom grilles and clear aluminum coated side panels. The door is glass with AL frame. The interior is stainless steel that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long products life. The New Maximum can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Efficient Refrigeration System
- Turbo Air's glass door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- Through stopping the evaporator fan when the refrigerator door opens, the circulation of hot, moist air into the refrigerator is prevented. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
Adjustable, Heavy Duty, PE(polyethylene) Coated Wire Shelves
- High-Density Polyurethane Insulation
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Customers fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. Self-closing features make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Double Pane Glass Doors with Heat Reflecting Film
- Equipped with unique double pane glass doors with a layer of patented, transparent thermal insulating film applied between the two glass layers. Light weight door construction reduces door maintenance.
Magnetic Door Gaskets
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
Bottom Mount Compressor Units
- Turbo Air's bottom mount compressor allows easier access for service and extra storage space above. In addition, the lower area provides a cooler and less greasy operating environment which results in reduced compressor running time.
(H)78.25 x (W)81.88 x (D)30.75