Eagle Group- Electric 2 Well Steam Table- DHT2-120
• Table body and top are constructed of highly polished 22 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
• Top features die stamped beaded openings measuring 123⁄32˝ x 203⁄32˝ (307 x 510 mm).
• A poly cutting board, 8˝ (203 mm) wide and 1⁄2˝ (13 mm) thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
• Legs offered in galvanized or stainless steel.
• All models are 301⁄2˝ (774mm) wide and 34˝ (863mm) high.
• Individual infinite controls offer high and low selections along with eight other temperature settings.
• Indicator light remains on continuously while control is in “ON” position.
• Each heat compartment is 8˝ (203 mm) deep and lined with 22 gauge galvanized steel.
• Each compartment is insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1˝ (25 mm) thick fiberglass or equal.
• Each compartment is fitted with a 500-watt or 750-watt tubular element above the insulated bottom. 500-watt element is standard on units wired for 110-120 volts; 750-
watt element is standard for units wired for 220-240 volts.
• 6´(1829 mm) cord with plug extends from the bottom of the right hand control side as standard equipment.
• 120-volt models are single phase. 208- and 240-volt models available in single- or three-phase.