Turbo-Air Glass Door Refrigerator/ Merchandiser- MSR-49G-2
Digital temperature control system
- Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- The unit will beep if the door has been opened for more than 30 seconds. The monitor digitally displays the present temperature and current status of the refrigerator. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
Stainless steel interior & exterior with AL sides
- The Turbo Air Super Deluxe glass door model is constructed with stainless steel top & bottom grilles and clear aluminum coated side panels. The door is glass with AL frame. The interior is stainless steel that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long products life. The Super Deluxe can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
LED interior lighting system
- Brighter and longer lasting LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumina- tion compared to fluorescents. It saves energy by producing less heat, while maximizing the visibility in the display area.
Efficient refrigeration system
- Turbo Air's glass door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Automatic evaporator fan motor delays
- When the door is opened the evaporator fan will stop, preventing the circulation of hot and moist air from escaping into the refrigerator. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Ergonomically designed doors
- Customers fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. Self-closing features make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduce outer heat gain and decrease energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduce door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door openings.
Dimensions 78.25(h) x 54.37(w) x 30.75(d)