Labor Day Sale!
Use code laborday19 at checkout.
Turbo-Air 5' Refrigerated Buffet Table- JBT-60
Hot gas condensate system
- Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
Side mount compressor unit
- By positioning the compressor on the side of the unit, refrigerators can now be serviced without being moved. Our innovative, front breathing feature also allows this model to provide high efficiency in narrow spaces.
Efficient refrigeration system
- Turbo Air J series refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Exterior & interior of the cabinet
- The Turbo Air J series boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom).Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides, back and AL door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Magnetic door gaskets
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Ergonomically designed doors
- Customers fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Refrigerator holds 33F ~ 39F for the best in food preservation
JBT-60 - (H)28.75 x (W)59 x (D)27.5