Turbo-Air Solid Door Dual Temp. Refrigerator/ Freezer- JRF-19
- Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- The monitor digitally displays present cabinet temperatures. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
- Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- J series dual temp model is designed with two separate compressors for refrigerator & freezer. Single section model is built as refrigerator on top half and freezer on the bottom half. For two section model, 35% of freezer is built on the left and 65% of refrigerator is on the right. For three section model, 1/3 (one section) freezer is built on the left and 2/3 (two sections) refrigerator is on the right.
- Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
Turbo Freeze features for faster freezing
- The Turbo Freeze function, located on the control panel, allows the compressor to run continuously for up to two hours. When this function is activated, the temperature inside the cabinet quickly decreases and cools or freeze products much faster. An ideal time to use the Turbo Freeze function is when the unit is stocked with new products.
- Turbo Air's J series dual temp models are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A and R-404A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Automatic evaporator fan motor delays
- When the door is opened the evaporator fan will stop, preventing the circulation of hot and moist air from escaping into the refrigerator. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
- Stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and stainless steel interior with AL inside walls and door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury.
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
JRF-19 - (H)72 x (W)25.62 x (D)31.5