Turbo-Air Three Section Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator- TGM-72RSB
Energy conserving fan control
- Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
Hot gas condensate system
- Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
LED lighting interior display system
- Brighter and longer lasting LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination compared to fluorescents. It saves energy by producing less heat, while maximizing the visibility in the display area.
LED advertising panel
- LED lighting offers 10 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass
- Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduce outer heat gain and decrease energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduce door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door openings.
Efficient refrigeration system
- Turbo Air's glass door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
Tasteful and modern appearance
- The design of our products is one of our top priorities. Whether you have a restaurant, bar, convenience store or gas station, Turbo Air refrigerators will compliment the appearance of your operation.
Magnetic door gaskets
- Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Ergonomically designed doors
- Customers fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
Bottom mount compressor units
- Turbo Air's bottom mount compressor allows easier access for service and extra storage space above. In addition, the lower area provides a cooler and less greasy operating environment which results in reduced compressor running time.
Dimensions: TGM-72RSB - (H)79.25 x (W)78 x (D)32