Turbo-Air Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, 12 Display/ 8 Storage Capacity- TIDC-70W
Locked-in temperature equal from top to
- New technology of the Cold Wall System eliminates temperature fluctuations throughout the top and bottom areas of the interior cabinet. No more melting ice cream above while freezing below. Scooping has never been easier.
Attractive contemporary design with curved
glass front and top
- Sleek new curved front and top glass is attractive and draws attention at once. Deep lowered glass front optimizes product visibility and impulse buying. This merchandiser is perfect for ice cream viewing and dipping.
LED lighting for interior canopy
- Brighter and longer lasting LED light bulbs produce less heat, saving energy while maximizing its display effect. Independent on/off light switch equipped.
Extra storage space
- Extra storage space to accommodate additional ice cream tubs underneath the basket. Doors located to the rear allows easy access to the storage area eliminating inconvenient bracket usage in picking up ice cream tubs.
Easy grip rack handles
- PE coated wire container racks have easy grip handles for convenient product removal.
Efficient refrigeration system
- Turbo Air's dipping cabinets are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A and R-404A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster freezing and greater efficiency.
Standard plastic can holder for each container rack
- Each container rack comes standard with an ABS plastic can holder in standard. Attached on top of the ice cream containers, it holds the container firmly in place and provides attractive display appearance.
Manual defrost system PE coated removable magnetic frost shields
- Provides fast and easy removal of accumulated frost on inside walls.
Standard plastic night covers for case opening
Maintains -10F ~ 8F for the best in frozen Ice cream preservation
Dimensions: TIDC-70W - (H)49.5 x (W)70.37 x (D)26.12