Turbo-Air 2 Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator- TSR-35SD
Digital temperature control system
- Provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- The unit will beep if the door has been opened for more than 30 seconds. The monitor digitally displays the present temperature and current status of the refrigerator. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
Stainless steel cabinet construction
- The Turbo Air Super Deluxe model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies‰۪ products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The Super Deluxe can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving
- Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Turbo Cooling feature for faster chilling
- The Turbo Cooling function, located on the control panel, allows the compressor to run continuously for up to two hours. When this function is activated, the tempera- ture inside the cabinet quickly decreases and cools drinks, food, and other products much faster. An ideal time to use the Turbo Cooling function is when the unit is stocked with new products.
LED interior lighting system
- Brighter and longer lasting LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination compared to fluorescents. It saves energy by producing less heat, while maximizing the visibility.
Door pressure release device
- Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
Efficient refrigeration system
- Turbo Air's solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Automatic evaporator fan motor delays
- When the door is opened the evaporator fan will stop, preventing the circulation of hot and moist air from escaping into the refrigerator. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
Bottom mount compressor units
- Turbo Air's bottom mount compressor allows easier access for service and extra storage space above. In addition, the lower area provides a cooler and less greasy operating environment which results in reduced compressor running time.
Dimensions: TSR-35SD- (H)78.25" x (W)39.5" x (D)30.37"